Best Practices to minimize spread as recommended by the CDC and the Town of Ocean City
Day of the Event
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Administer temperature checks at home before attending the event. If a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, you cannot attend the event.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible. Masks are encouraged when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Schedules and heat sheets will be posted on the ESA DMV website and available for download by 8pm on Friday
- Please maintain social distancing while approaching registration tent
- Bring hand sanitizer with you.
- Competitors will be called in one at a time to get their jerseys before the heat to reduce crowding.
- Jerseys will be sanitized at the end of each heat. Please promptly return your jersey so we can complete this extra step. There will be a volunteer to the north of the registration tent with the dirty bucket.
- Awards will be given at the end of each final. We are not holding an awards ceremony to prevent crowds
- No food or water will be provided you must bring your own.